Your favorite music is about more than just listening. Custom artwork can be added to Apple Music on an iPhone. You had the option to create a playlist using a picture of yourself in the past. However, iOS 17.1 also lets you select from a variety of ready-made artwork covers. These consist of the title of the playlist, gradients, and complementing colors with shapes. Let’s go over how to add personalized artwork to your iPhone or iPad’s Apple Music playlists.
How to add custom artwork to Apple Music playlist on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Music app Select a Playlist.
- On iPhone, you can view your playlists on the Library tab and pick Edit to add Playlists to the screen if you don t see it.
- On iPad, simply look at the sidebar.
- Tap the three dots on the top right of the playlist detail screen Choose Edit.
- You ll then see the artwork options at the top (with the title of your playlist). You can swipe left and right to view them all and then simply stop on the one you want.
- To use your own picture, swipe all the way to the left Tap the Camera icon and choose or snap a photo.
- When you finish, tap Done at the top right.
Keep in mind that Apple Music sets a default cover utilizing album art for the first four songs on your list if you don’t change the artwork for a playlist you make.
Add some flare to your music.
In iOS 17.1, you may make a genuinely personalized Apple Music playlist by altering the cover art to something more visually appealing or memorable. Please share your opinions about the artwork covers, stating if you believe they make your playlist look better or if you would have preferred more eye-catching choices.
Make sure to take a look at the new feature in Apple Music on iOS 17.2—the ability to create group playlists.