Wouldn’t it be amazing to pair our iPhone music with our photos? Together, let’s explore the possibilities of combining your most treasured memories with an entrancing soundtrack to create a captivating amalgam. I’ll explain here how to use an iPhone to make a slideshow with music.
- How to make a slideshow with music on iPhone
- How to edit slideshow with music on iPhone
- How to save Slideshow on iPhone
- How to create a slideshow using iMovie on iPhone
How to make a slideshow with music on iPhone
- Launch the Photos app Select the photos you want in a slideshow.
- Tap the three-dot icon Select Slideshow.
- In this instance, a slide will play on your iPhone.
The slideshow we made above, though, will have a pre-set theme and music. However, you can personalize it by selecting a fitting theme and adding your favorite song. Let’s discover how!
How to edit slideshow with music on iPhone
- Tap the slideshow and select Options from the bottom right corner.
- Here, you can alter the following parameters:
- Theme: Select a pattern for the slideshow.
- Music: Choose favorable background music. You can further select your favorite music through the Music Library.
- Repeat: Toggle on this feature if you wish to play the slideshow in a loop.
- Adjust the speed of the slideshow.
- Hit Done once the settings are as you desire.
- Tap the play icon to watch the slideshow with changes.
- Select Done to exit from the slideshow.
You can also AirPlay the slideshow or mirror your iPhone to an Android TV to watch it.
You must want to preserve or share your photo slideshow with music that you have successfully made on your iPhone, right? It is free to use.
How to save Slideshow on iPhone
Sadly, a slideshow made with the Photos app on an iPhone cannot be saved or shared. Don’t give up just yet, though; I have one more ruse under my sleeve. There’s an even better method to use your iPhone to create a slideshow video with music. To learn more, see the section that follows.
How to create a slideshow using iMovie on iPhone
- Download and launch iMovie on your iPhone.
- Select Magic Movie under the Start New Project menu.
If you cannot locate this option, swipe up the Start New Project interface.
- Choose the pictures you want in the presentation.
- Once selected, tap Create Magic Movie.
- Now, you will see a movie preview of selected images. Hit the play icon.
- Choose the enlarge option to watch the slideshow in landscape mode.
- Select the Add button to add images to the slideshow.
- Here you can select any one of the following:
- Take Video or Photo: Capture live Videos or Photos
- Select from Library: Choose an existing image or video
- Add Clip with Title: Select an existing template featuring a handful Project options.
- Tap edit to customize the video picture slideshow:
- Select a style and add music as you desire.
- Once you re good to go, select Done.
- Finally, tap the share icon Choose Save Video.
That’s all. Following adherence to these instructions will make the slideshow accessible in the selected folder. Furthermore, you may share the slideshow straight from iMovie or via any other platform.
Regretfully, the Photos app does not allow you to share the slideshow directly. Only photo slideshows with music can be created and AirPlayed to other devices.
Screen recording can be used to record the slideshow as a video even though the Photos app does not provide direct output as a video file. Don’t forget to turn off alerts to guarantee a flawless recording.
And there you have it—a harmonious collection of moments skillfully braided into a stunning presentation enhanced by music, all created inside the comfortable walls of your iPhone. Additionally, you may utilize your Mac to make a slideshow that turns commonplace scenes into an enthralling work of art.
I’m grateful that you read. Kindly pause to share your opinions in the space provided below for comments.
- Best slideshow maker apps for iPhone
- Best collage making apps for iPhone and iPad
- How to use the Memories feature in Photos on iPhone and iPad